Monday, January 08, 2018

Day 100

3 digits already ma. Today is the 100th day I lost you. Today, I was on Google Maps re-visiting the places in Taiwan. You were so happy, both the trips, even though the 2nd trip was too hot for you, but you were happy. I'd like to think that I made you happy. You always wanted to go back, I promised you another trip, but I broke the promise.

Ma, 100 days is a long and difficult time. How many more 100 days do I need to walk alone? There are so many things I want to show you, so many places I wanted to take you. Everytime I eat something nice, I always wanted to bring you, but now, I cannot. I can only talk to you here, hoping that you have learnt how to check on the internet and read.

Yesterday, Boon, Teng and the Tan Brothers went to see you together with me. We went to eat bakuteh near Klang Parade. Chen paid... he went to Taiwan last few weeks, and he came back with pikachu toy for me. We are going to Avani again. Remember when we came back in July, I told I want to take you there with Wesley and Bradley? Sorry it didn't happen. The boys were all too busy, and I was procrastinating to arrange because I was lazy to deal with Siong on the arrangements. But the original proposed date was one of the weekend in September, you were already sick that time. I wish I can turn back time, then I can tell you I love you. I never told you that before.

I would like to turn back time and make good on all the promises I made. I will not raise my voice at you when I am upset with other things, I will not let you see me cry.


No comments: