Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Day 94

94 days have passed since you are gone. I miss you more than ever. With Christmas and New Year just over, I have not felt any festivities. Usually we will have lots of gathering and food, but this year nothing. Even Fei didn't organise any potluck.

We went to your side on Dec 23rd, we had pizza and Seow Di bought musang king. Were you there with us? I think you are, and we will go again for CNY reunion. Maybe I will but yee sang from sushi king. And then see what else to buy and go eat there. We will start a new tradition, ok? I know I am silly, but that is the only way I know how to be close to you.

I fell sick yesterday and I am still sick today. Tomorrow, I will go to do implants for my teeth. I mentioned to you before but I was afraid, I still am, but I'll take the risk. I tendered my resignation last Thursday, my boss not yet sign but I am determined to leave. I don't know what will happen after this, but I think it is not important anymore. What is important to me, is to make sure I walk each day knowing I will see you again soon.

No comments: