Saturday, August 18, 2007

virus attack

It’s a regular Tuesday for me and nothing spectacular happened except the fact that my computer has been infected with some virus. As I’m typing this, my laptop is still under the care of the IT department, and I am using the general PC… so, if you by any chance received some funny files from me, please do not open it, just discard it immediately, and don’t say I don’t warn you…

I was supposed to update this yesterday, but I was too busy. So since I cannot do anything else right now, I might as well start searching for words now… yesterdays was a day of meeting old friends, well, although not physically meeting them, I managed to get in touch with some old uni friends online…

Shocking news is all I can say… Huey See is now preggy… and the best part is, she didn’t even inform me that she was married, ya some kind of friend! Anyway, she is expecting ion November and my best wishes to her… I sibuk trying to find nice baby names for her lagi…

Some of you may not know who she is, well, she was a junior in uni, graduated two years after me in a degree of E&E Engineering… not directly my junior, but we both graduated from the school of engineering and information technology, and in case you’re wondering, yes, I have an engineering degree, although I am not a practicing engineer… funny how I end up here…

She was with two other gurls, man, my direct junior, and ket, a chemical student… all smart people… I was in my final year when these three gurls reported to the uni, man was staying opposite my room, with another gurl, Iris, some drama student (I cannot really remember tho’)… the three gurls together with Iris, always hang out in man’s room, and they tend to cook in the room, and since I am a “senior”, I’m always invited… and that’s how we started hanging out together…

You may find it peculiar why I’m hanging out with younger students, well, it’s simple, I am a loner and I don’t like competition, younger students don’t compete with you but instead they serve you good food…

So, my best wishes to Huey See, have a good time being a mom… to me, moms are the most precious creation of God… of course, 2nd to the Son of God…

I’ll be going to acheh (again!) this Thursday and will be back the week after only… this time, I promise that I will put some effort to write about that place, I’ve been there several times, but never bother to write… enough of my nonsense today, expect more nonsense from acheh, that is, if I have connection, but even if I don’t, I’ll still write, just that I’ll post later…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i even forgot tat i had a roomate named Irih.... so bad of me.....

silly me said...

how could you? hey, lucky you didn't forget me arr...

Anonymous said...

dun worry, u will always in my mind, my dearest senior, dun forget we had shared a 'ghost' room b4~~~

silly me said...

ha, that 'ghost', yes, pretty interesting experience... for those who don't know, well, i think i'll make a post on this 'ghost' when i am free...