Tuesday, August 07, 2007

my life is going virtual!

man, i hate to say this but it's true, my life is going virtual... i spend too much time in front of my computer and i almost have no life... well, i have no life!

on the average weekdays, i wake up at 6, i go to the office and work til 6, and then i go home, usually reach home at about 7, and that's 13 hours... take away 2 hours i use for travelling, 1 hour for lunch, i spend 10 hours in front of my computer... reaching home, i take one hour for dinner, bathing, and then, i switch on my computer again, and spend another 3 to 4 hours there... and then i sleep, and this goes on and on and on...

on the average weekend, i wake up at noon, and turned on my computer almost immediately... can spend the whole day there until i fall asleep again... the only time i spend outside will be church on sunday mornings, and that is only about 2 hours...

i told you i have no life... i don't even call budak kecik on the phone to chat anymore... what is wrong with me? i talk to people over MSN, YM, skype, in-game, etc... but i don't talk to real people anymore... i mean, not that those people are not real, just that, i don't share laughters, i don't touch... the only laughters i get is "lol", "lmao", and the only things i touch are my keyboard and mouse...

i must do something about my life... 1st i must quit my games... otherwise i won't have time for anything... but damn! those games are addicting! i shall quit some of my games... especially those that demand all my time... like fallensword and cyber-wars... but to leave these games is not going to be easy...

then i'll do something physical, like picking up my guitar again... left it for so long, i think it's about time i move my fingers...

all these are just mere plans... i shall put them into action... i shall do it alright... i will do it... aww... who am i kidding? how can i spend time away from my computer when i talk to hubby using the computer? man, this sucks... can someone come up with some ideas? like asking me out for a movie sometimes, or go yum cha sometimes... eh... where are all of you when i needed you the most? somebody help!!!

No comments: