Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm Back

hello earthlings... i am back from my super duper long weekend... i am tired and worn out...

my trip back to kay tee was not exactly very unforgetable or very exciting... it was ok... but i went to kenyir for the 1st time... took some nice photos, will put it up here sometime...

other than that, i am suffering from monday blues and i don't feel like working at all... somebody help... oh, and today, hubby starts work in kl and yeap... i have to start adjusting to "married" life... *chuckle*...

i am going to keep this post short... so i am signing off, buh bye...

2 comments:

seLf rEstrained... said...

Dear...
What ??? My Bos baCk in kL alraedy ka ??? what HAppeNed to taI sAy ??? aNt=y gOod vacaNcY for me ?? This calls Fer a GOod celeBratIon ... *wiNk*

silly me said...

yeap... hubby's in kl... hahaha... good news or what!!!