Tuesday, August 29, 2006

boys, boys, boys...

yesterday, i left office at 5 sharp... went home, watch disney channel and then went to the bank... my mom followed me to the bank, like usual, because i was lazy to find parking, so she usually sits in the car while i run into the bank... for reward, i usually take her to supper...

as we were driving home, we past by the holy redeemer church in berkeley... and mom asked me about the church... so i told her, that church is a roman catholic church and it is huge... i think it may be the largest catholic church in town... and then i told her... i used to know a guy who goes there... a pretty nice guy, and his name's andrew...

as i was driving home with her... i told her about guys that i've liked or dated or guys that was once interested in me... thanks to the mocha i had for supper, i was lying wide awake in my bed at night, and i was thinking about all the guys... so i thought i might as well put it down in the list...

we'll start with andrew... a guy i knew way back when i was 13... that was more than a decade ago... he is not very good looking, but he is real nice... if i remembered correctly, he must be 3 or 4 years my senior... we were very decent friends... how i know him? he was not my schoolmate... since i attended an all-gurl school... there was one sunny day, me and my friend, penny, we were walking around the school waiting for school to start... and then, she saw her school bus... and inside was this guy, giving us a wide smile... well, i didn't really look, and penny told me that he was good looking... and so we decided, that penny should go get his phone number and we should call him... so she did, and we called him, that is how we met... and then we meet one day, i can't remember how or why, and then penny decided that he wasn't good looking at all, and she turned sour... but i was ok with his looks because i thought he was nice... i was a flirt! trust me... it wasn't like that... i was nice... and sweet... and andrew like me better than penny... we kept in touch... we really did keep in touch, i remember, we went for a double date, together with leslie and elaine... a few years later... and then, nothing happens... andrew is a perfect nice guy... i wish i can get his contact again and keep in touch...

when i was 16, also more than a decade ago... i met clement in elaine's party... well, we dated for a few months... at the same time, i met vincent, while working part time in ocean... and we also dated... elaine told me that i should not be two timing... and i have to choose... i couldn't decide, clement is very sweet and timid, while we dated, the only thing he does was hold my hands and gimme a peck on my cheek... vincent is very daring... and it was with him that i learnt about french kisses... hey, nothing more than that ok? i couldn't decide... so i didn't choose...

then, when i was 17, i met chee yong, he was like 8 years older than me, and i never thought anything could happen between us... i never thought he will like me, because i treated him like my brother... well, he did like me... and he didn't tell me that until a few years later... just a few weeks before i was going to leave for my degree... i was shocked... almost died... and then, i forget about it, and went to study, so nothing happened after that...

i met rodney when i was 17... we kept in touch... rodney was in for sex... and that was the only thing in his mind... he was a year or two older, but he keeps talking about sex... we went out for awhile and i find it very tough to keep my virginity around guys like him... so i cheated and i told him i was a lesbian and i wasn't interested in guys... fuh! what a lie... well, that didn't stop him... he told me that he could help me get interested in guys, if i tried it out with him... hehe, guess what? i didn't... i may be silly but i am not stupid... but we still kept in touch, he even send me for my 1st interview... meaning, we kept in touch for more than 6 years, champion or what?

i met wui heong while working part time after spm... and he liked me, and he never told me... until, before he goes back to perlis... hey, what do you expect, me to follow you back? no way man... i was 17, still a long way in front of me... i was not in for a steady relation... actually, i was more interested in his friend... i can't remember his name though... well, we kept in touch until i was doing my internship in kepong... he sent me home once and that was our last encounter...

form 6 was crazy... we were all crazy because of the stress... and i always remember him... i'm not putting his name down, because, you see, he may be reading... i have crushes on him, we used to talk on the phone after school and we used to walk to the bus station together... well, he was not interested in me... he was interested in my friend... what can i say? but he is cool... and the best part is, we are still friends...

after stpm, i was working part time and i met kelvin... ha... very good looking minus brains... a silly guy generally... but what the heck, he has the good looks... we tried to work something out, but it didn't happen... i have all the brains and he has all the looks, everytime we go somewhere, every gurl is staring at him... i became green like the incredible hulk... hahaha just kidding...

and then, there was uni, and there was where i met ernest, we dated... simple as that and we broke off... because, we had different views about most things... but we are still cool, we are still friends... and i have also posted a photo of his baby gurl in my blog a few weeks ago...

in u, i also met khoo... hehe, nothing really happened other than the both of us trying to break rules... like staying past the curfew and refused to go back to our room... etc...

after graduating, i met woon... dated him until i met my hubby... the rest is better left unspoken because, my hubby and i have gone through so much... so much has been sacrificed for this relationship and i am thankful that we went this far... i really hope that this will not end...

again, if you came this far with me... drop in a line to let me know... there is a prize for the winner...

2 comments:

seLf rEstrained... said...

wow...suCh a loNg LIst ... hUrMm i tought i was the fliRtY one... hehhee... jEalOUs My bOs baCa...

silly me said...

now you guys know how much i stuff in my head... pity my brains tho'...