Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tell Tale...

i remember, when i was a little gurl... being youngest of four siblings, i used to argue with my sister, and everytime i loose, i will go and tell mum... and my sister never failed to call me a "TELL TALE"... i learned that phrase at a very young age... and today it became the topic of my post...

yesterday, i was sick... not very very sick, in terms of unhealthy, but sick of coming to work... so i stayed home and skip work... sounds tempting right? i bet most of you wanted to do just that... actually, i have nothing much to do in the office anymore... the newbie has taken over most of my jobs...

today, when i came to the office, i was earlier that him, surprising right? i was well known for coming into the office late, but the newbie, being a newbie came later than me... daring, real daring... anyway, that's not the point... the point is, when he reached the office, he behaved like my BOSS!!! he asked me whether the guy for HQ has e-mailed me the info for the reports... i said well, i don't know coz the my PC can't connect to the network... the IT guy didn't turn up for work today coz something serious happened... so i asked jenoh to help me look into it... coincidently, jenoh has got a meeting this morning and i have to wait... then two minutes later the boss' pet called me and asked me the same question... someone has been telling tales la, what else? funny thing is, if i can't access to the internet, even if the boss himself asked me, i would say the same thing, what's the use of telling the boss' pet about it? well, newbie, in case you don't know me well enuff, i am hard-headed, the more you try to use authority on me, or the more you instruct me, the more i won't cooperate... you have no right to instruct me, you are not my BOSS!!!

this is not the first time he is telling tales to the boss' pet, you know, last week also he complaint to him that i was not cooperating... and the boss' pet spoke to me about it, and i told him off la... it is not in my portfolio to train newbies, especially telling tales newbies... the boss' pet also another one, like to tell tales also, earlier this week, IT lady from HQ (a.k.a ronaldinho) visited and we had a meeting, there was several complains, among which was sub-contractors are using our PCs to access to the internet... boss' pet quickly said that it is only limited to one department, my hubby's department la, but since my hubby is no longer around, someone else must get the blame lor... poor "notty-little-me" kena basuh for nothing... maybe that explains why the two of them get along sooooo damn well...

i guess all my friends in this company are having real tough luck...well, guys, stay alive and hang on, lady luck is going to smile on all of us soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still tak puas hati... tell tale is not 'suka mengadu' laa... it must be 'suka mengarut' just like tukang karut... heheh...

ronaldinho??? wargh kakakakakaka... anyone else agree bout this??? hahahhahaha... cute

silly me said...

jenoh, whether tell tale is suka mengadu or suka mengarut, it's ok... both are equally menyampah... ;)