Monday, June 05, 2006

LOVE is in the AIR!!!

love is in the air... and i dunno how the song goes... but to me, it is definitely dust that is in the air, not love...

early morning, i woke up, thought to myself, it's going to be a lovely day... nah, that's a lie, i woke up and thought "is it morning ready? so fast ah? haiya!!!!" since my hubby was not around i have been hitching my ride to the office with budak kecik... normally, she would have to knock on my door to wake me up, but surprise, surprise, i woke up by myself today... a big achievement for me... put your hands together for me... yes that's the way...

reached office at 8:02 a.m., another big achievement, i haven't been in office so early in a long long time. anyway, that's not the point, myself and budak kecik wanted to go for breakfast, and jenoh also wanted to go, so we went... on the way, we passed by loo loo and guess what, we all saw a lovely sight... "love in the air..." oh, let me put it in words... erm... erm... i can't... it is beyond words... remember the arm? the broken and bandaged arm? well, this morning, we saw the newbie, very gently helping loo loo to make good the bandage... hmm... very lovie indeed... well, i was just wondering, can't they do that in private... we've got under aged here you know? then i thought to myself, (seems like i've been thinking a lot lately), was it love in the air? or was it kinkiness in the air?

i've tendered my resignation today, and tentatively, my last day shall be on my BIRTHDAY!!! coincidence or what? dunno... got myself a job, offer's fantastic... and i am pretty happy about it, perhaps that explains why i woke up by myself today... ok, i guess that's all for the time being... signing off, adios!!! by the way "thanks jenoh for todays' breakfast!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinky??? wargh kakakakakaka...
i dun think thats kinky... poyo is it?? hehehe...

silly me said...

erm... seriously what does poyo means?

Anonymous said...

wargh kakakaka... u try and ask ur kampungmate... he'll definitely know what is poyo.. heheheh