Friday, June 09, 2006

Nothing in Particular

there is basically nothing in my little peanut sized brainie... or perhaps it is too congested... whatever!!!

yesterday evening was kumar's wedding reception, the food's oooh la la... for those who missed it, too bad... we had nasi briani (however you spelled it) and also BBQ mutton... after the makan and all, the guys started to play cards, and we went home... nothing really interesting happened at the reception though... but i must say kumar's wifey is pretty pretty...

what i enjoyed most the entire evening was, the part where everybody "sakat" lieya... my kampung mate wanted to go home, so everyone started asking lieya to go along so that she can meet up with Abang "B"... well, of course she didn't go along, shy ma... but lieya, i think you should go... just go and have fun la...

prior to attending the reception, myself and budak kecik and kak cat went to the pasar malam... and we had putu bamboo and putu piring, also delicious... that explains where i get my humongous size... going to makan at the reception soremore not enuff, want to eat beforehand lagi... anyway, on our way to the pasar malam, we started singing "loo loo skip to my loo..." and then budak kecik gave me a new idea, we put some new twist into the song... and it goes "loo loo sikit malu..." sounds better right? all thanks to budak kecik and yours truly... if only loo loo knows a little bit of malu, then maybe, just maybe, she will be a little more lovable...

now i am counting my days to my last day of work in this office... i really have nothing to do anymore... everyday, come to the office and sit can be very stressful, you know... surf the net until dunno what to surf anymore... oh, by the way, all you supporters of this blog out there, my last day of work happens to be my birthday also, so... you guys better know what to do ok? signing off, adios!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it ur bday will be ur last day...? then i'll mc lar... just like last year.. if i'm not mistaken laa... heheheheh

silly me said...

jenoh, jenoh... it is already my last day of service in this pathetic place, and yet you still want to upset me like that... never mind la...

Anonymous said...

hey, my 'big' senior, hv been viewing ur blog since 1st day u wrote something interesting here. knowing tat u r not happy working in ur current company but also glad tat u r leaving soon. btw, any reason y u r leaving except ur 'cutie' loo loo n hubby? may b hv some internal politics tat we dun know?

silly me said...

man, actually i am employed on a contract basis here, and since the project is ending, i am feeling kinda insecure la... so find a job to cabut lor... furthermore, there is also a little bit of office politics... e.g. my boss don't like me... :(

Anonymous said...

heheh... don't like that lor... just joking... i definitely will be around on that day... so.. just wait ek.. :)