Monday, November 27, 2017

Day 58

Ma, what are you doing? Maybe you are having tea with Ah Ma and Lodao. I have been working very hard, but often I wondered "what for?". End of this year, I will quit my job, I am tired. I will take a break. I know I told you about this before, and you said, not happy then don't work. But I continue to work anyway, because I was afraid that I cannot make ends meet... and I want to live a luxury life, I want you to have a good life, but that's not important anymore. You have the best life now, at Jesus' side, what else could you ask for? I am just being selfish as I want more of you.

Last Saturday was my graduation, did you see? I was hoping that you can go, but unfortunately you are not there. I am sure you saw me from Heaven, were you proud? Were you crying again? I remember when I graduated in 2000, your were crying tears of joy when I walked on the stage to take my scroll. You told me and I laughed at you. I am sure you were crying on Saturday too. I went to your grave to take photo, I know I am being silly, but going there help me to feel close to you. I know what is left there is only a decaying body, and you are having a party in Heaven, but being there makes me feel closer to you.

Guess what I bought you for Christmas this year? I named a binary star in lodao and your name. I hope you like it. I cannot buy you anything else, so this is the only thing I can do for you. I still don't know how to locate the star, the software won't work. Maybe the office network blocked it, later I will try with my own connection.



No comments: