Saturday, May 09, 2009

taipan usj...

budak kecik paid me a visit today... so sweet of her... she is such a darling... she took the comuter to subang, and we picked her up and headed to leo's... initially we wanted to go the leo's in ss2, but took a wrong turn, so we ended up in the leo's in taipan, usj... why leo's... well, we've been craving for the encholata for a long time, and since the leo's in bukit tinggi closed, i have not had one for over a year...

anyway, being in taipan does bring back some memories... this is only the 2nd time i am there, the 1st time was when i was what? 19? i think this guy chee yong, took me there, he stayed in one of those apartments when he was working here...

chee yong was a guy i knew when i was like 16 or 17... i knew him when i was working in ocean... and he was like 8 years older than i was... we went out for dates several times, and when he told me to be his girlfriend, i told him that i needed to study 1st... he took the rejection very well, and respected my decision... but of course, he waited for me to finish my SPM and then asked again... i told him the same answer, and then he waited for me to finish my STPM and he asked again, and i told him the same answer... we remained friends all those years... he never pushed his luck... he was a nice guy...

the day that he took me to his apartment, i told him that i was going to sabah for my uni, and he was depressed... and he said that he will wait for me to finish my degree... i told him, that if he waited that long, i would date him when i complete my degree... eh, i was touched by his perseverance... so many times i told him that i needed to study, so many times he waited... but at the same time i regretted telling him that i would date him... while i was in the uni, he will still send me cards, and letters... most of which i replied... i like this guy, he is a darling... and then i started dating ernest, and i told him that... i think somewhere along those lines, we stopped communicating, and i was ok with it... since i didn't really want him to wait... if he did, i would need to date him, a promise is a promise...

today, going back to taipan, suddenly brings back memories of him... i wonder, how he is... what is he doing right now? where is he? well, i hope that everything is fine with you... i missed you and i am so sorry that i misled you so many times over... you are a great guy and i am really blessed to have known you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for ur time sis...I'm already miss all that time that we had b4..
love i & miss u...
***budak kecik***