Sunday, March 29, 2009

a sunflower garden

as i was leaving from the site to raipur's airport, i passed by a sunflower garden... it was the beautiful, given the fact that i love sunflowers... the flowers were blooming, and it reminded me how wonderful life is...

today i was in church, and i realised how wonderful my life is too... as i was about to give up hope, as i was in the deepest, darkest valley, God reminded me again and again that my life is good, and i can use it for many good stuff, and yet i choose to go the wrong way, i choose to waste my life and i choose to be miserable...

i was determined to save my relationship, but i am shut off. i was determined to do a better job, but instead, i was faced with more and more challenges... i am beaten, drained, and bitter... and for all this, what did i learnt? well, i learnt that life is tough, and we often make wrong decisions, wrong choices but there is one thing that never fail to exists... God...

God, Lord Almighty, look into my heart, take away the pain, take away the bitterness, please help me, i know i cannot help myself, but i know you can and will help me. please help me through this phase of my life, i no longer have the energy to fight and i no longer want to fight. help me. Amen!

1 comment:

Lieya said...

Gambar mane amoiiiii?? Haiyaaaaaa kas orang semua tengok maaaa....