Thursday, March 15, 2007

my sister's ex

i was driving to work this morning and since hubby is not around, i was just cruising along the roads and was thinking of a few things...

i remembered my brother telling me the other day that my sister's ex is now attending the same church as him, and since i attend the same church as him too, that will make me and my sister's ex church mates... there is nothing special about him really, except the fact that he has two younger brother, joshua and jeremiah (i think)... i remember that joshua is kinda good looking and he is the older one among the two... now, today i am not going to write about joshua, but the other brother, and we'll call him jeremiah for now, or at least until i confirm his name...

so, he was a few years older than me, and when my sister was still dating his brother, she was only, well, maybe around 20, and that will make me 15 at that time... and my sister use to tell me that jeremiah is a shy guy, too shy for a guy... and my sister told me, why don't you tease him... look, when i was in my teens, i used to give guys, or rather, cute guys, prank calls and talk to them and flirt with them... so, i called jeremiah, and spoke to him, and me being me, i am a flirt, a helpless one for that matter... so we talk and talk and eventually, i think he fell for it... then, his mother was complaining that his son is being harrassed by a gurl, and my sister was telling me about it, so it make things a little hard for me... i can't remember how we stop talking over then phone, and i can't remember a lot of things, but poor guy, i feel guilty, i still do...

so to all the guys whom i've called and flirted with, i am sorry, and usually i don't do this alone ok, i have friends who play along...

let's see how many names i can remember,
1. andrew, i called him together with penny, and we ended up as friends until we stop contacting each other when he started working, i think he is about 4 years my senior...
2. jonathan, my partners in crime was janice and li sim (can't remember how to spell her name tho')... he was janice's neighbour, and she is like head over heels... a year my senior i guess, not really a sporting guy...
3. yoon yee (i think i got the name right), rebecca was the one who initiated it, she thinks he is hot, i think he is just clever, one of the top scorers in his time...
4. tze leong, janice thinks he is hot, i thougt he was cute, rebecca thinks he is "the" one... but in reality, he is very "gurlish"... not my kind, cannot speak proper english...
5. ysl, yvonne's cousin, but she plays no part in this, she is a good gurl... rebecca was crazy over him, lasted for a short time, i doubt he remembers me...
6. wareen, i think, this one must be the cutest one of them all... everyone thinks he great...

there must be a few more, i have vague memories, but the names just can't come up... well, what do you expect that was like 15 years ago... i was a teen and i am out to look for fun, you know...

2 comments:

Duh... said...

My god!!! U remember the woman named REbecca!!! Bcos of her.. I thought I'd never wana name my girl Rebecca.

Anyway.. err.. thanx for thinking me a nice gurl. A good gurl. If u remember closely,..

I was your partner in crime for
1) Yoon Yee. I stil remember his surname & where he lives. Damn.. That guy is very clever. But .. dull.
Thinks too highly of himself.

2) ysl.. Ok. I din tell u somethg really gross abt him. He made me hate those cina sekolah all e more with something he expressed to me.
Clue: Good thing nobody (in a group) got pregnant. We were 14,15 then.

silly me said...

hahaha... i totally forgot about you being involved in yoon yee...