Friday, March 16, 2007

loo loo

loo loo, skip to my loo... skip to my loo my darling...

i was reading through some of my old posts, and amazingly i was laughing away... it's been quite some time since loo loo appear in my blog, and i though what the heck, lets write about her anyway...

i realise how boring my blog has become when it's not centered on loo loo... so, today, i think i will some of the tales i heard about her... yes, you are right, she still disgusts me... even though we are far away, the thought of her makes me wanna puke... wargh...

well, for a start, give me the honour to remind you that she is easy... *L* (chuckles)... i bet you know what i meant when i say easy, right? well, let me remind you that when she first join zelan, she was cute and i quite liked her, in fact i spend lots of time with her, and when people criticise her, i back her up... but alas, good things don't last, do they?

let's see, there was a cute and young engineer, gee, i think, don't know can't remember, anyway, she was head over heels, she makes sandwiches for him, and buy things for him, and then he went away... then there was a rocky, some qs or sumthing, not sure, and she was also head over heels... aiyo, i think she must be walking on her head... she buys things for him, handmade some momento for him, and he went away... and then, the consultant, david, same story, she made things for him, made breakfast for him, and he went away... i remember kak cat told me, that david told her that loo loo is scary... and there was kelvin, sumbody's boyfriend, and she actually told me that she wants to snatch kelvin from his gurl... and guess what, did she succeed? no, kelvin's gurl was tall and pretty, and loo loo is well, just loo loo... she made sandwich for kelvin, and etc etc and then he went away...

there are so many other guys in the office whom she has flirted with, and you can't blame her really, given her level of education, and the place she's from, she hardly get any opportunity to get to know guys who are educated, and earns a decent living... so she trying her luck, a little too hard...

well, you want to know what pisses me off? there was a guy in my department, known as boboy... many of you know who exactly that is, and guess what, i heard boboy is getting married! i am not sure if i can trust my source, but we'll leave that as it is... so one day, loo loo told me to tell boboy off, she said boboy is harrassing her, touching her every now and then, so, me like a busy body went to tell boboy off... and then guess what, i saw her harassing boboy away... she was touching him here and there... i was like ?!? so, she is making up stories to make people believe that all guys in the office are like head over heels in love with her... and that disgusts me... and not only the boboy's case, there were many other case... for me to write it here will make the post too long...

anyway, one more distinct thing that i can remember about loo loo, which makes me classify her as "easy" was, she likes sleeping in other guy's house... wait, re-phrase, in other guy's room... many many of them, some of them even got into trouble with their gurls after their gurls found out about the incident... and i think some gurl even came to the office to confront loo loo... easy huh? you be the judge...

3 comments:

Lieya said...

Wahhhh longggg story bout loo loo but u still remember ya nickie. Unbelievable....... ehehehhehhh

Duh... said...

Wah.. Interesting.

Where she from?? Geisha institute or brothel insitute?

Or.. school of desperados??

Hmm.. I like gossips.. Me ah-so nowadays.

silly me said...

gosh... loo loo is from outer space, i think... and she thinks she's from venus...

and blurblogger, how can anyone forgets loo loo? she is unforgetable...