Friday, November 17, 2006

friday

ok, i have nothing better to do... so i typed this as well...

Date: 17-Nov-2006

Ok, today I have to change room because I wanted to extend my stay and they told me that all rooms are taken… so I woke up early and pack, went for breakfast and then came back to shift my stuff…

Today, very good, go to office no see accident…

Went to the office like usual, and then go to meeting again… well, what to do? RC is around… I have discussions as usual with that poor guy… he seemed so stressed out… well, guess what? I am also stressed out la…

Nothing special happened today… it’s getting colder by the day… but I am still enjoying it… lunch at the nice HCRDI cafĂ© again… and we have multitudes of food… the thing is it is such a waste, I mean, China, still have very high poverty, but the way we waste food everyday is really bad… but these people just ordered like 10 different dishes, and then, never finish… haha, don’t harap I want to help them finish, I am still watching my weight ler…

Just now I go downstairs to try to book the 1-day tour… too expensive… well, they are going to assign me 1 tour guide and they will charge me RMB 400 that is about (RM 200) for a one-day trip, and only to 4 places… no transport, I have to walk, and I have to pay my own entrance fees… aiyo, I may look like a tourist, but I no ah lian la… anyway, I bought an English map for RMB 20 (wonder is it’s claimable, hehe, nevermind, I never ask for receipt also) and tomorrow, I’ll try to ask around to see if I can go to the Justice Pao’s grave and some of the nice parks…

Today, I had a quite cheap dinner ler, RMB 21 only… has a big bowl of noodles with minced meat and mushroom, and I also ordered some kuih, and then the noodles so much cannot habis, kuih also got 2 more pieces… later supper la… hey, but this is Chinese food arr… tastes really good la… I think I will go again, tomorrow evening maybe… try the spare ribs noodles pulak…

Now, as I am listening to the Hillsongs, I am typing this, probably I’ll go to sleep after this… and if I am successful with my own walkabouts, you’ll be able to see some pictures…

No comments: