Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sick and Tired

i am sick... no, no, not in terms of health... i am sick of the question "when are you getting a baby?" can't these people leave me alone? it is up to me whether or not to have a baby right? it is definitely easy to say, you should have one, but who's going to "jaga"?

my hubby and i agreed that we should not have a baby now or in the near future... maybe later in 3, or 4, or maybe 5 years... or when accidents happen... you see, right now, i am not capable of being both a mother and a working adult... being a wife and a working adult alone is not easy, let alone being a mother... maybe i am lucky in a sense that i am only a wife during weekends and the rest of the time, i am my mother's baby... (i remembered complaining a few days ago, about not getting enuff of my hubby... now i realised that this could be a blessing in disguise)...

i am not ready to give away my entire life for a baby yet... i just wanted to enjoy that little bit of freedom for a little while longer... so earthlings, gimme a break, quit asking... when the time comes, i'll announce, and when i am keeping quiet, it means i'm not PREGNANT!!!

No comments: