Sunday, November 08, 2009

an account on my 1st week at work

on monday, i arrived an hour early to report to work, not many people were in the office, so i spent my 1st day reading and trying to sort things out myself... had dinner with paul and pratheeban, which is like awesome... the guys, just made me laugh and laugh, and i laugh so hard, i think i cried... the good old days...

on tuesday, again, arriving an hour early, and the office has more people, and then, the action started, meetings and handovers, gosh, so much to absorb, but my puny brain isnt build for all these... and then they told me that i should report to site the following day... what about accomodation? where do i stay? man, this is no good... during the interview, they said that i can have the option of living alone or they provide, i said i prefer to stay on my own... about a month before i report to work, they told me that only if they fail to provide, then i can stay on my own, so i did not look for a place, and now they told me that they did not look for a place for me since i wanted to stay on my own... crazy...

on wednesday, drove to kamunting with hubby... they manage to find a place for me, and well, the place is crappy, ended up staying at this cheapskate hotel with hubby... thankfully we found a place, but the guy needed a week to clear the place for us... so i guess by next monday or tuesday i should be able to move into the house...

on thursday, meeting, discussion, reading, nothing nice...

friday, i am starting to blend in... the place is nice, quite and nice views... weather was good... rain and rain and rain...

by saturday i am already tired... drove back to klang after work... and now i am just resting and doing nothing...

to sum up, the new place isnt that bad, but the new company is kinda crappy... they don't give us internet access at all, only email... and then when i walk past the it guys, i saw them surfing like crazy and chatting like nobody's business, talk about control, grrr...

i ordered my dell, not too sure when i'll get it, and once i get it, i'll at least have a computer to update and chat and play some games... we'll see...

No comments: