Tuesday, September 22, 2009

spend about 9 days or so in india and came back on saturday, in time for the holidays... can't say i did not enjoy... went for a pedicure and manicure... but it was a horrifying experience... this is not the 1st time i go to the nail parlour in aeon bukit tinggi, but this will be my last time... the pedicure was ok, as usual... but the manicure... gosh, that stupid woman just cut off a piece of my flesh... need i say more? ouch...

went around to look for place to do my tattoo... finally found a place that was quite decent and the guy seemed quite professional... so, i will be making an appointment to get it done...

had dinner with my sister and mom... and realise that emotions are very fragile, and so are relationships... for those who knew me from ages ago, i guess you guys know how much i trust men when it comes to responsibility and relationship... well, i would say that what i found out today reinforce the believe i have in my heart all this while...

been pretty depressed since dinner... felt kinda bad... and there are so many things to be sorted out... oh no... if this continue, i'll go mad!

No comments: