Saturday, July 04, 2009

there is no place like home

after some 8 or 9 days in india, i finally made it home safe and sound...

this trip in india was a little tiring... but i managed to go do some shopping in india... i had the saturday off... coming home took almost 24 hours... madness, i know...

upon reaching klia, i thought hubby was waiting for me, but he was not there... he was late... i waited for some 2o over minutes for him... normally, i am supposed to be angry and upset, but funny, i was not... waited for him, and he arrived... to my surprise... he brought flowers... blue roses... the 1st time he gave me blue roses was that valentine's in 2001... and this is the 2nd time? or was it 3rd? i think it was the 3rd... the 2nd time, i can't remember when...
come to think of it, turning 32 isn't that bad afterall, i had some one missing the date and gave me flowers in advance... hui lin and ai ling bought me dinner and we had shabu shabu... and then i went to india during my birthday, and the hotel gave me a cake... and soon, the project manager found out and the boys arranged for a tiny small cake... and then coming home, wow... blue roses...

yummy delicious shabu shabu...
nice cake from the hotel... too sweet tho'
the rum ball the boys arranged...
nice and beautiful blue roses... yes, i am grinning from ear to ear...

No comments: