Sunday, May 17, 2009

photos...

i realised that i talk a lot... so here are some photos i've taken along my walk...
these are the usual flowers i get on the desk of oberoi... sometimes red sometimes yellow...
one of those views i get on the plane... this one was taken on my way to delhi... beautiful... God is such an artist...
the quiet train station... the one where i waited for many hours and yet still missed it...
the empty land along the journey from jamshedpur to kolkata...
the nice views behind batu caves... never imagined such a nice place around KL...
the arrival terminal at jamshedpur... hahaha... only a white board!
my 1st kite... today hubby bought me a kite and we went to fly a kite... and i was singing "let's go fly a kite..." the mary poppins' song...

2 comments:

Lieya said...

Amoiiii India lagi??? Aiseyyyy asyik terbang saje u haaaa.... Bile mase mau duduk rumah nie!!! Hehheheh

silly me said...

seboleh-bolehnyer memang ngak mau terbang...