Saturday, April 25, 2009

the kid in me

just the other day in delhi, the supplier gave us all a souvenir... i got this nice looking ladies watch, by Titan... the watch is classy and all... but it's not my type...

on thursday, hubby and i went to starhill and pavillion... we were passing by some shops selling some hairclips, they are gorgeous... and not to mention expensive too... hubby asked, wanna buy? i said, too lady like for me... the promoter just stared at me in disgust...

i guess i am just not that kind of girl... when i see a nice LV or Prada, i just see... well, maybe because i cannot afford it, so i don't seemed interested, but then again, it's just not my type... i would rather wear a swatch over some branded time pieces like cartier... i'd choose reebok over some expensive shoes like LV... i'd choose to play my psp over reading some fashion magazines...

i supposed i am still a kid afterall... and when will i grow up?

No comments: