Wednesday, December 05, 2007

sweet ol' memories

I was at a class reunion, and almost everyone asked me "are you on facebook?", so I thought I's register and see what it has... and this is the result of my search...

I was browsing facebook and found Hui Ming… Hui Ming and I go to different school, but we travel to school together, if I remember right, she is a year younger…

I messaged her and after exchanging a few messages, she sent me this “The memory of someone throwing egg at someone still makes me smile.”

I burst into laughter the moment I saw that line… this incident has clearly slipped my mind, and I think I never told anyone before, so I guess it’s time I confess…

I think I was 14, I can’t really recall which year, but based on the stuff that I remembered, I was having home ed., the teacher told us to bring the raw ingredients to school for the lessons… so we brought, at the end of the day, I had an extra egg, which I need to bring home… I was having this egg in my hand, holding it carefully for fear that it will break, you know how bad a raw egg smelled?

In the school bus, we were chatting away like usual, ah, carefree students days… and then, there was a boy, my age? Maybe a year older? Or a year younger? I really cannot remember… well, he is such a snob and thinks that all the girls are falling for him… to be truthful, he is not even good looking and he doesn’t converse very well in english, I think… I only know that I never liked him… so while we were chatting away, with the egg in my hand, (was it me? Or was it someone else? I need to confirm on the facts… ) we had a naughty idea, I was suppose to get down from the bus, and throw that egg at him… which I did… and the rest was history…

Of course, the bus driver made me apologise after that, which I did, but we never became friends… who would want to befriend a girl like me?

Good old memories… more to come as they popped back into my head, but I need people to remind me…

No comments: