Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Recent events have unfolded a few ugly truths about people… The most amazing part of it all is, one person destroys and yet blames another person for all his actions… and people are buying the story…

Well, to me it’s as simple as this… A man kills another man and his whole family, plead innocent in front of a judge, his defense is, the dead man has a bad problem, and I am killing the whole family to wake him up, I have full intention of reviving his family after that, and the judge ruled, “NOT GUILTY, now go revive the family, it wasn’t the murderer faults, the dead man bring this upon himself and his family, so dead man, you are GUILTY and be subjected to eternal judgment”… It is clear that no one can revive the dead, and the damages done are beyond repair, but people are still naïve enough to think that the revival is possible.

Of course, the recent event did not kill anyone at all, but spirits are burnt and tormented, and if this man or any of his friends who buy his stories thinks that he can repair all the damages, they can try… but my point is, when a mirroris broken, even if you managed to stick it back to one piece, the scar is still evident. Even if the man succeeds in reviving everyone that was innocently implicated, will the wound heal? For me, I would rather stay dead than to “owe” the man who has caused all this, a favor, because he revived me.

With this point made, I now rest in eternal peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice example !!!
further make me wanna decide on the no button
haha