Friday, January 26, 2007

stupid drivers

every weekday morning i woke up at 6, start my journey to the office at 6:40, can you imagine driving 35 km a day to get to work and having to battle through the traffic? today, i finally lost it... for those who knows how i drive, i am usually a careful driver... so as usual i started my journey through the KESAS and after paying the new-too-expensive toll, the traffic is usually heavy, most people are driving very slowly and what amazes me the most is that people who are going at 60 will be at the right most lane... so today, i was over taking some very slow cars which are on the middle lane, and in front of me was this few very slow cars on the right lane... and behind of me came this orange coloured kelisa almost kissing my butt... i don't understand this stupid woman, she is driving a car half the size of mine, and yet she drives as if she is indestructable... but that is not the main story...

after i over took those slow vehicles in the middle lane, i thought i'd move to the middle lane and give way to that mad woman, so i signal to the left, and guess what, she honked at me pretty loudly because she overtook me from the left... not that i didn't look left before i changed lane, but she was going so fast and i bet i change lane before she came honking at me... and for my friends who knows my temper... i was pissed man, real pissed... i know i shouldn't do this, but guess what i honked back at her so loudly and since she was infront of me, i flashed my high beam like nobody's business... and let me say this again, i was driving a 2500 c.c and she was in a 1000 c.c, so i sped up, tail gate her and she was fast, she was going at at least 130, and my guess was she got scared because a giant is after her... and then, because she was reckless, she didn't see that there was a car in front of her and she had to slam on her emergency breaks... and since your's truly has a big one, i saw that car there all along, and that didn't frightened me, so from behind her i switch lane to the right and overtook her... ok, when i was changing lane to over take that mad woman, i did use my signals... i always use my signals...

i just don't understand, how this people drive... can't they be more considerate? do not over take from the left, not to mention that it's dangerous, it could be fatal... and while you are driving in a busy road, please be more cautious, and don't drive above the speed limit... and when you see a gentle giant, do not provoke her, she may retaliate (like i did) and you may get hurt...

you see, i was a fast driver, but i speed when the road is clear... and i always drive at or below the speed limit... and the only time i break the speed limit is when the road is absolutes empty... you see, if you are reckless, and you get yourself killed, fine, i have no problems with that, but by you being reckless, you are putting others at danger... can you live with that? if you can, you are not even human, and you don't deserve to live...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. eh.. I very tempted to ask the race of the driver. I'm very racist nowadays. Stupidity belongs to certain race only.
Ok that's besides the point. U're right about over taking from the left. A boy died from that once. He was 17, right after SPM(way b4 the release of the result). He overtook a lorry from the left while he was on the motorcycle.
He was my age. I didn't know him. But I saw how affected his friends were. The sadness on their face was devastating.