Thursday, January 11, 2007

appraisal time

after more than 6 months working here, today i face my very 1st appraisal session... during confirmation, i have no appraisal because boss was too busy...

this is the annual appraisal time and i've finish, just about 5 minutes ago... generally, i was nervous, and don't know what to say... but lucky for me, no need for me to say much... my boss was pleasant, he has always been... and he said that i was a good professional but i wasn't good enough to challenge the project managers... so my biggest challenge for 2007 was to challenge all those project managers... seriously, i don't know how to do that...

the good news is, he has approved my training application... so if everything is smooth, i'll be spending 2 days in JW Marriott in March this year for my training... yippee...

No comments: