Thursday, October 05, 2006

Gif 'em a break...

ok guys, i know lots of people are following up on what my next move will be about notty and mr. shy guy...

well, i don't know, it seems we are all geared up and excited but the two lead players are having jitters... so i guess that's it, we'll give them a break, and see how things turn up... i know, i know, you guys may be a little dissapointed, so am i... but rest assure, i am not giving up just yet... but perhaps, they need the break...

we'll see if we can work something out... surprises are not good in situation like this because i am sure neither of them will turn up if i tell them that i am arranging something... and if i don't tell them, and get them to meet up, then, things may get ugly... so how?

i've spoken to mr. shy guy yesterday, and boy, he is shy... and when i say shy, i mean real shy... perhaps, there is another way... hmm... let me go back and put on my thinking cap... not that i have a lot of brains, but i am sure my pea-sized brainy will come up with something, and even if i don't, i am sure you guys can help me come up with something...

6 comments:

seLf rEstrained... said...

yUP...

WiTh ouR wiThouT HiM ...*siNg*...
Time To kenalKaN mY wonderfuL friends TO eaCH otheR ...

silly me said...

okie dokie... so when? where? let me know and i'll be there... it is not like i puasa or what, but i'd definitely love to meet up...

silly me said...

umm... forgive me la... i don't know my way around KL... hehe... someone have to pilot me...

silly me said...

oh, and i forgot, i have something of thursdays... can we meet up on wednesday or friday instead...

seLf rEstrained... said...

me always available...
brur..brur... up to u ,,,klcc better as dice is already there and i can reach there before 7..just nice for berbuke...

silly me said...

then friday it is... my work is only until 4 p.m., i can get there early and do some shopping... and klcc is also ok... i can take lrt there... since i don't know the way... ;)

so now, is it this friday or next? i think the 20th is perfect since it is the last friday before raya... and i don't have to work after that...