Sunday, September 24, 2006

there goes my Sunday

thierry sent me an sms yesterday evening at 7+, but i didn't see it until 10+... the sms reads like this... "hello, nickie, please call me"... so at 10+ i tried to call him, can't get through... so i sms him back saying "sorry, just got your sms, tried calling you, can't get through"... and about 10 minustes later, he sms me saying "i'll call you tomorrow"...

so this morning, i was suppose to be at church, owing to the fact that i was sick, i didn't go to church... came out of bed quite early, and then, went for breakfast with mummie... this is the 1st time i took her to mamak... man, i bet she enjoys it!!! i know i did... and then went to Tesco for sundries shopping... and then went home and at 2+, thierry called me and told me that i must go to Pasir Gudang tomorrow, coz, the silo is twisted... dear me... what am i supposed to do? gosh, i know i graduated in civil engineering, but as far as i can remember, my job function does not include civil engineering... anyway, i called hui lin, and she told me to stay calm...

and now, i am sitting in my office on a saturday evening... trying to pack my things for tomorrow... wish me luck...

No comments: