Friday, July 14, 2006

welcoming the weekend

i am getting used to it!!! yeap, i am definitely getting used to it... saturday is a non-working day!!! hurray!!! i feel sorry for those of you who need to slave tomorrow, worst still, budak kecik mentioned that she may need to work even on sundays... gasp! scary! help!!! i thought slavery has been abolished long time ago, how come it still exist? malaysia has got human rights, right? or maybe malaysian do not know their rights... being tortured at work, and yet, you still give your heart and soul to it...

i am going to pee dee to see my hubby tomorrow... initially i thought i want to go tonight itself, but mum told me to stay home tonight... my sister is in langkawi, so mum is all alone, and she told me to stay in... since, i told non of mix fm, that i was and still am a good girl, and he gave me 3 t-shirts, i thought, i might as well be a good girl and stay in...

i am enjoying myself here, near home, home made meals for dinner... splendid... what more can i ask for? i am content... the only thing missing is my hubby, if i can see him more frequently, then my life would be purrfect!!!

my entire weekend has been planned, given the fact that i am a scheduler, what could you expect? i plan for every single thing... starting from tonight, i'll be in my brother's place for cell, then tomorrow morning, bring mum for breakfast, and at about 3, i'll be travelling to pee dee to see my beloved... the rest of the night will be lovey dovey... sunday morning, will be missing church, and breakfast with my beloved, and then go rounding (again) in pee dee, then lunch, and then dinner, and then kiss my hubby good bye, head back home to mummy again... pretty dull right? what to do? i am a simple minded woman, who needs very little to be content... and i am content... and i thank you, dear God, for all that you have blessed me with, in Jesus' name, Amen...

2 comments:

seLf rEstrained... said...

Dear BluR.. bluR..

LuCkY U.. i'll still be working oN satURDaY...anyway .. enjOy your weekends Cz u deserve iT ..

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»