Thursday, July 06, 2006

Greetings All!!!

ohio, aloha, vanakam, hola, hello all!!! long time no write... officially this is my 1st blog update from my new office... frankly, i like the old office better because i guess i was getting lazy... i am so worn out these few days...

for a start, i reported to my new work space on monday and i was asked to go out station on tuesday... and i came back only on wednesday, and today is thursday and i have a pile full of work to be carried out. everything is so fast paced, because most of the projects here have a short duration and that everything must be completed quickly, and that includes my work... sob... sigh...

next, i am still confused since i started working here and on the second day, i was called by TH and they are offering me a job... well, if i was still there in the old office, i will rejoice and jump for joy, but now... i am confused... perhaps, the work load at TH will not be so hectic but the again who knows? i am actually enjoying myself quite a bit here, although i am worn out and all, i am happy that i am finally moving on... facing new challenges and all... for the past 19 months that i was working with "Z", i was actually enjoying myself so much that i forgot to work and i have grown so lazy... so now is the time to buck up and quit being so blur... so if i decide to call TH and accept their offer, it means i am opening up the door to be lazy again...

anyway, i guess for the time being i will stay put and see how la...

by the way, i must say sorry to jenoh and notty_little_me, for not visiting them when i went back yesterday...

to all of you who are stuck in there, sabar la... especially budak kecik... sabar la... and please update me on the news of loo loo...

to all my juniors, please forgive me, can you all gimme a ring ah? i actually misplaced all your contact numbers which means that i can call you guys out to yum cha...

that's all for now, signing off, adios!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no prob la... we all know that u came back on ur new office business trip... hey maybe we can catch up during budak kecik's bday... u r coming over rite..??? :)

silly me said...

alamak jenoh... i tod i want to give budak kecik a surprise, but you seemed to blow it away... anyway, for the time being, the visit is still "KIV" coz notty_little_me have to work on saturdays... poor thing... anyway, will update you guys if i go, i'll make sure i meet everyone when i'm there...