Wednesday, July 26, 2006

1st Aider!!!

believe it or not... i'm a 1st aider now... *chuckle* i don't believe it myself... on the sight of blood, i'll most probably pass out... for those who know me, you know, how timid i am when it comes to injuries and blood and eerie sights of victims being crushed or whatever... even today, when the trainer showed us pictures of victims, my eyes were closed... i didn't even dare to look... let's hope that i will never need to use the stuff i learnt... let's hope that everyone around me is safe and secure...

well, i passed the exams, theoretically, i'm fine you know... it is just that, when something happens, how confident can one get to rescue a victim? and then, my law knowledge tells me that if a victim dies in your hand, and because you made a mistake, and caused his death, you can be liable... liability arises when the act and mental state is present... many may think that you need a motive to kill someone, but a negligent, or recklessness is a mental state where you have to take responsibility for as well... but on the other hand, you don't normally get penalized for trying to help... the so-called "good samaritan" rule... but again, the "rule" is not a piece of law, it is just a mutual understanding, which could be disregarded at any time...

oh, by the way, if you have prayed for my boss, thanks people... he's up and running now... in fact as i am typing this... he is having a discussion with another boss and they are standing behind me now...

i promised budak kecik that i will put a picture of my uniform on this blog... actually i have taken the photo, but because i was so tired from yesterday's training, i have not downloaded it, i'll make sure i get it done by tonight, so that by my next posting, you'll be able to see how my uniform is like... for those who know where i stayed, when i was in pontian, you'll have a good laugh... :)

No comments: