Monday, June 19, 2006

Story Part 1

actually, i am totally lost for words... i've not been blogging for a while now because i just don't know what to write... so, i am going to try story writing... the following is based on my imagination... tell me what you think...

it's drizzling out there, and i am not out of bed yet... i'll be late for work, and i thought "what the heck"... it is the weather to be late... this weather is too good to get out of bed... so i snug under my blanket and closed my eyes... and i thought to myself, it will be even better if there is some soft music to complement the mood... and just like magic, my mobile rang!!! i wanted soft music, and what do i get? someone calling me at the wee hours of the morning...

"hello?"

"hey its me... can you pick me up at the train station?" my best buddy's voice is ringing in my head... "it's raining and i'm stuck... just pick me up on your way to the office..."

aw... this is what i needed last... i wanted to stay in bed, not out of it... i got up anyway, took a quick shower and went to the station to pick her up... we arrived at the office late, and the hr manager is looking at us when we punch in... and just before i sat down, he said "look, you are late for the third time this week, care to explain?"

"well, um..." my mind is racing to find the right words... when jeff came to my rescue...

"hey debbie, can you please pass me the report for the meeting... i want to discuss it with you now!!!"

"sure jeff, just a second", i immediately took the report and walk towards jeff... he winked at me when i was approaching... and i almost died, jeff is so good looking... and the best thing about him is that, he will come to my rescue whenever i am lost for words... he must be my knight in shining armour... the sad part is, he is taken, meaning, he is married... i guess my mom's right... all good men are taken, what is left are those who are either poor or stupid or ugly...

so, this story will be continued, tell me if you like the intro... or give me some ideas on whether jeff and debbie should have the "extra-marital" affair or not... budak kecik is chasing me to go home now... bye bye and i'll continue with the story tomorrow...

No comments: