Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A new Journey

yesterday, like i mentioned was my hubby's last day... the company prepared a so-called farewell dinner in conjunction with his resignation, actually, not only his but there were another two guys, a total of three of them... but the other two will be leaving by the middle of next month only, i guess...

food was not that bad la, not too good either, it was just so-so... quite a lot of people turned up though... we had some laughs... and then they started to sing... the first person to sing was... surprise, surprise... the new kid on the block... the guy that reported to MY department... and there are only a few singers yesterday night... some of them only sang one song... that's pretty fine with me... it's natural, you get to a company dinner, there is a karaoke set, you sing a song... nothing's wrong with that... but then there is one gurl... erm... one woman la, i don't think she is still a gurl... considering the fact that she likes spending nights at guy's home, i re-phrase, at any guy's home... ok... ok... enuff, lets get back to the original story... the moment she got hold of that mike, she sang not one, not two, not three but FOUR songs, believe it or not, believe it (like RIPLEY'S right? unbelievable right? believe it...) some people just don't know how to spell "MALU" if she was so good at singing she should have join malaysian idol, or akademi fantasia or whatever... oh well, i heard she actually went for some audition, but too bad... too bad, not qualified la...

oh, did i tell you that she also sang at MY wedding dinner? MY WEDDING, you know... everything went perfectly fine until she started to sing, TWO songs somemore... i was pissed... and that is why, i went for the table-to-table toss during her "performance"... why i even invited her for my wedding you may ask? i didn't, she was not my guest, and she will never be my guest in any occasion, she don't know how to spell "MALU", but i know how ok...

that all happened yesterday, as of today, my kampung mate became the department head replacing my hubby, starting his new journey... CONGRATULATIONS S****!!! (psst... i am leaving the name out because i scared he MALU la)... my hubby? also went for his new journey... and me? left alone in a dark spooky place, called Pontian... *sob, sob, sigh...

so here is me, wishing my hubby and my kampung mate "ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR NEW JOURNEY!!!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh... dont bother bout that gal laaa.... someday the rain will come at da same time she start to sing heheh...

hey... is ut 'kampung mate' know bout this or u just make it out??? heheheh... later he start nagging at u in 'jawa' language then u know laa... muhuhahahahahaha...

silly me said...

i am not saying that she can't sing or anything, but too much of anything is hazardous... right?

about my kampung mate, well, we all know he is capable... of both handling the department and nagging me in JAWA!!!

Anonymous said...

muhuhahahaha... idup JOWO...! heheh

seLf rEstrained... said...

bRuR brUr dearie...
Lovely BloG U haF here... to baD i didn't attenD My Big Boss's (a.k.a HubbY) farewell dinner...
weLL... lucky me in such a way, if not i won't be able to get back to Jb .. i heard it rained heavilY after lOo-loo's karaoke session... huhuhuhu... *wink*

silly me said...

dear notty_little_me,

lucky you!!! don't have to go through the suffering myself, my kampung mate and budak kecik went through... notice the rain today? actually, it hasn't stop raining since that night!!! *L* (chuckle)